- Air Conditioning
- Major Appliance
- Carpet Cleaning
- Chimney Cleaning
- Drain Cleaning
- Exterior Deck Sealing
- Fence and Gate Maintenance
- Furnace and Heater
- Gutters and Downspout Cleaning
- Handyman Service
- Lawn Aeration
- Lights, Alarms, and Fan
- Pressure Washing
- Tile and Grout
- Window Cleaning
- See All Trades...
Gutters and Downspout Cleaning / Buy Now
extend the life of your home and systems /
Membership Service Highlights:
Our membership trade specialists will:
- Clean your roof gutters and downspouts twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall
- Conduct a visual inspection of the gutter system for breaks, gaps and other damage
- Inspect and tighten fasteners and reseal end caps and outlets
- Clean 200 feet of gutter, remove and properly dispose of accumulated debris
- Flush 5 downspouts until they are fully operational
- Our skilled tradesmen will offer you proactive advice on maintenance
- Free callback in the event of any problems or issues
- Six month recurring guarantee-issue free if properly maintained by Alltegra
- Other solutions available upon request
Roof gutters and downspouts are constructed to catch rain runoff from roofs and direct it away from the foundation. If the gutters become clogged from leaves and debris the flow will slow and the potential for water damage greatly increases. You should regularly clear out leaves, debris, and muck and flush the system so that the water runs freely. It is recommended to perform this service twice yearly-once in the late fall and again in early spring.
Why Regular Maintenance is Essential:
When gutters are full of leaves and other detritus they are prone to block, which can cause water to pool in the track and/or run over the side of the gutter at locations other than the downspout. This stagnant water will greatly increase the risk of mold and insects. When water exits over the side of the gutter this will at least cause staining to the exterior of your house, and often causes significant damage in rot and water damage to the roof and the walls of your home. This water will seep into stucco, wood, bricks and mortar and insulation and may cause mold and spores inside your home, a weakening of the structure of your house, and other issues. If this happens you will have to replace whole sections of your walls and roof.
- Keep all trees and shrubs trimmed at least 24" away from the roof line.
- Keep area drains flushed and free flowing.
- It is quite helpful to install gutter strainers in the downspout opening to help deflect leaves and keep the downspout open.
- Never hold on to the gutter or downspout for support - they are not meant to support your weight.
- Downspouts are the perfect place to install rain barrels for rain water harvesting.
- If the entire gutter system is corroding or damaged it may be wise to replace all of the gutters. If you see that the gutters need repair in more than two or three places, chances are the gutters will need to be completely replaced.
Terms and Conditions
Clean and flush up to 200 lineal feet of gutters and downspouts for a one or two story house (up to 20ft in height). Three story houses (or any section over 20ft) will require an extra person and safety precautions, and will incur an extra charge of $100 per service Major repairs of the gutter system are not . These may include, but are not limited to repairing rusted spots, dents and holes, broken gutter hangers, disconnected joints, severe clogging exhibited by plants living in the gutters, and restoring proper slope and flow. Minor repairs, such as tightening fasteners and resealing end caps and outlets are included. Gutter strainers cost $7.00 each. Additional lineal footage over 200 costs $1/ft. First call back for a new clog or slow draining downspout is free, additional call backs are $15 each to cover transport cost. 6-month limit on callbacks. Callbacks are limited to new clogs, leaks, or slow draining downspouts resulting from normal wear and tear. Callbacks do not cover human damage or debris from unseasonal or extreme weather. If Alltegra is called back due to false information, or if the callback is for any other reason than new clogs an additional service charge will be applied. Additional work not . Any repair or cleaning work requested by the client at the time of first service will be charged at $80 an hour and billed in 15-minute increments. Other services not listed may have additional fees. Maximum of 30 minutes will be used for additional repairs or work during a gutter cleaning maintenance visit. Return visits for repairs and other work have a 1-hour minimum charge. Damage caused by our actions will be remedied by repairing or replacing the damaged part as needed. Guarantee is for six months if properly maintained by Alltegra. Any home system and its components may need to be replaced or repaired to be brought back to standard working order before any Alltegra guarantees or warranties can be put in force. Guarantees do not cover existing damage.