- Air Conditioning
- Major Appliance
- Carpet Cleaning
- Chimney Cleaning
- Drain Cleaning
- Exterior Deck Sealing
- Fence and Gate Maintenance
- Furnace and Heater
- Gutters and Downspout Cleaning
- Handyman Service
- Lawn Aeration
- Lights, Alarms, and Fan
- Pressure Washing
- Tile and Grout
- Window Cleaning
- See All Trades...
Exterior Deck Sealing / Buy Now
extend the life of your home and systems /
Membership Service Highlights:
Our membership trade specialists will:
- Clean the deck with a pressure washer or with oxygen-bleach solution
- Wait 24 hours before applying sealer - wood must be dry
- Protect surfaces not being sealed
- Seal wood surfaces with an appropriate high-quality sealant
You have a beautiful wood deck outside your house perfect for entertaining and relaxation and you want to keep the color vibrant and the wood preserved. Sealing against the elements is a great way to preserve and protect your investment.
Why Regular Maintenance is Essential:
Sealing helps preserve your deck against stains, mildew, and damage from UV light. Water, wind, sunlight, and extreme temperatures all contribute to deck wear. Sealing a wooden deck should be part of regular maintenance each year to keep your deck looking new, prevent fading, and help keep the wood from splintering.
- Clear the deck and remove all breakables from deck area.
- Keep people and furniture off newly sealed decks for at least 24 hours.
- Keep decks swept clean, do not allow piles of debris to build up.
- Make sure decks drain properly.
- Owners must use common sense and reasonable caution regarding the use of barbeques, hibachis, and other heat and or fire producing electrical items on decks.
- Place a protective mat under a BBQ to help protect deck from stains.
- Do not place potted plants on the deck without raising them off the surface to allow air movement underneath the pot.
- Table and chair legs should have caps or pads to help prevent scratches and gouges.
Terms and Conditions
Up to 150 SF of deck surface is in a standard service call. Additional deck surface over 150 SF is $2.00/SF. Repair, sanding and handwork adds $1.50/SF extra. Materials are not included and will be charged extra. Stripping of old deck finish is extra, if necessary. First call back is free, additional call backs on coverage or performance are $15.00 each to cover transport cost. 12-month limit on callbacks. Callbacks are limited to poor coverage or performance of the sealant and do not cover additional damage however caused. If Alltegra are called back under false information, or if the callback is for any other reason than poor performance an additional service charge will be applied. Additional work not . Any repair work requested by the client at the time of first service will be charged at $85 an hour and billed in 15-minute increments. Other services not listed may have additional fees. Maximum of 30 minutes will be used for additional repairs or work during an exterior deck and wood sealing service visit. Return visits for repairs and other work have a 1-hour minimum. Damage caused by our actions will be remedied by repairing or replacing the damaged part as needed. Guarantee is for one year if properly maintained by Alltegra. For one (1) year from the date of invoice, Alltegra will repair free of charge defects in workmanship performed. There are no other guarantees expressed or implied, and there is no liability for consequential damages of any nature or kind. Guarantee is for labor only. Materials are not included. Any home system and its components may need to be replaced or repaired to be brought back to standard working order before any Alltegra guarantees or warranties can be put in force. Guarantees do not cover existing damage and normal wear and tear. Customer retains full ownership of their decks and household systems and components and must act responsibly for those systems. Keep decks cleaned and well drained.