- Air Conditioning
- Major Appliance
- Carpet Cleaning
- Chimney Cleaning
- Drain Cleaning
- Exterior Deck Sealing
- Fence and Gate Maintenance
- Furnace and Heater
- Gutters and Downspout Cleaning
- Handyman Service
- Lawn Aeration
- Lights, Alarms, and Fan
- Pressure Washing
- Tile and Grout
- Window Cleaning
- See All Trades...
Carpet Cleaning / Buy Now
extend the life of your home and systems /
Membership Service Highlights:
Our membership trade specialists will:
- Professionally steam clean 600 square feet of carpets, typically 4 rooms and one hallway
- Move furniture from area to be cleaned
- Inspect carpet for damage and stains
- Dry vacuum to pick up sand, grit, hair and other loose particles
- Pre-treat spots and stains
- Pre-condition to dislodge embedded dirt and soil stuck in carpets
- Extract solution to lift out dirt, soap scum and other residue
- Groom area and replace furniture
- Our professional carpet cleaners will offer you proactive advice for your carpet maintenance
- Free 30-day callback in the event of any new spots
- Upgrade to dry cleaning on request
- Other methods and solutions available upon request
Carpets and rugs add beauty and warmth to your home while effectively buffering sound and protecting underlying floor surfaces. However, carpets are also a trap for dirt, grime and bacteria. Properly cleaning your carpets penetrates the fibers, loosens embedded soils, and removes stains, immediately leaving your carpets fresh and beautiful. Steam cleaning is fast, effective and cost efficient. Dry cleaning is the premiere method of cleaning your carpets and results in a significant reduction in drying time. 30 minutes versus 24 hours for steam cleaning.
Why Regular Maintenance is Essential:
Your carpets can cause health hazards as they trap dust, dirt, moisture and odors, providing the perfect breeding ground for mites and bacteria, including potentially deadly mold spores. Having a clean carpet is more than just healthy, it will also prolong the life of your carpet by removing dirt that acts like sandpaper inside your carpet's fibers. Clean carpet will add value to your home if it is well maintained, preserving its texture and color, and will help to keep your home odor-, bacteria- and mite-free. If you have pets in your home, it is especially vital to perform this service regularly.
- After the carpets are cleaned by your membership trade specialist, be prepared for new spots to appear during the next thirty days. As the carpet dries, deeply embedded grease and other residue will come up to the surface and appear as a new spot. Call us immediately so we can re-clean the affected area. Spots originating from under the carpet are not .
- Carpets need to be vacuumed once a week and more often in areas of heavy traffic.
- Treat spots immediately.
- Remember today's spot is tomorrow's stain. Blot the spot, do not rub or brush too hard.
- Buy a welcome mat for each entrance to act as a receptacle for large particles and dirt stuck on your shoes.
- Prevent the pile of your carpet from being crushed and worn prematurely by putting a throw rug or small carpet in front of especially heavily trafficked areas, like in front of a favorite chair.
- Add baking soda to the bag in your vacuum to fight odors.
Terms and Conditions
Up to 600 square feet of carpet is in standard steam cleaning service. We will move most furniture that can be safely moved by a two-man crew. Items not include pianos, electronics, china cabinets, waterbeds, large beds, dressers with mirrors, pool tables, and similar. Furniture replaced with protective shields to prevent rust stains. All breakables and small items shall be put away by homeowner. Additional square footage over 600 costs $0.30/SF for steam cleaning and $0.90/SF for dry cleaning. Staircases cost $2.00/stair. Odor protection costs $40.00/room. Carpets with urine stains are not guaranteed. Teflon application costs $$10.00/room. First call back for a spot is free, Additional call backs on spots or stains will incur an extra charge. 30-day limit on callbacks. Callbacks are limited to new spots resulting from initial cleaning and does not cover additional damage or dirt however caused or existing grease or oil stains originating under the carpet or in the padding. If Alltegra is called back due to false information, or if the callback is for any other reason than new spots an additional service charge will be applied. Additional work not . Any cleaning work requested by the client at the time of first service will be charged at $80 an hour and billed in 15-minute increments. Other services not listed may have additional fees. Maximum of 30 minutes will be used for additional work during a carpet cleaning maintenance visit. Return visits for repairs and other work have a 1-hour minimum. Damage caused by our actions will be remedied by repairing or replacing the damaged part as needed. Guarantee is for one year if properly maintained by Alltegra. Any home system and its components may need to be replaced or repaired to be brought back to standard working order before any Alltegra guarantees or warranties can be put in force. Guarantees do not cover existing damage. Free upgrade to dry cleaning is available-home owner must pay for all chemicals used. Home owner will be consulted on cost before dry cleaning work is started.