- Air Conditioning
- Major Appliance
- Carpet Cleaning
- Chimney Cleaning
- Drain Cleaning
- Exterior Deck Sealing
- Fence and Gate Maintenance
- Furnace and Heater
- Gutters and Downspout Cleaning
- Handyman Service
- Lawn Aeration
- Lights, Alarms, and Fan
- Pressure Washing
- Tile and Grout
- Window Cleaning
- See All Trades...
Air Conditioning / Buy Now
extend the life of your home and systems /
Membership Service Highlights:
Our membership trade specialists will:
- Check for proper refrigerant (Freon) levels
- Check all electrical components and controls
- Clean evaporator and condenser coils
- Calibrate thermostat
- Check condenser
- Replace filter
Your HVAC (Heating, Ventilating, & Air Conditioning) System consists of the heater and air conditioner units and the vents and ducts conducting the conditioned air. Most units are well designed to withstand abuse and keep running, but, like a car, air conditioners need regular tune-ups to run efficiently to maintain your comfort level.
Why Regular Maintenance is Essential:
Without regular maintenance an air conditioner loses about 5% of its original efficiency for each year of operation. The good news is that you can recover most of the lost efficiency through regular maintenance. Studies show that with regular tune-ups a unit will maintain up to 95% of its original efficiency. This means that you will quickly realize savings on your monthly electric bill and, in the long term, reduced repair costs.
- The first thing to check before turning on your unit is to make sure the condensing unit located outside is level and is not up - keep plant material at least three feet away.
- Change the filters regularly. Dirty filters restrict air flow, reduce efficiency and in the worse case, can cause the evaporator to ice up.
- Run your air conditioner for a few minutes in late spring or early summer, before you need it. If you wait until the first hot day to discover it isn't working, you'll find yourself on a waiting list, sweltering for days before an air conditioning specialist can come to fix it.
- Be sure the thermostat is set in the cooling mode. Just setting the dial below room temperature will not activate the air conditioning if it is set in the heat mode.
Terms and Conditions
Service limited to one air conditioning compressor and one Forced Air Unit (FAU) per home. Materials, including refrigerant and filters, will be charged in addition at standard rates. Up to one thermostat will be calibrated. Call backs on performance are $15.00 each to cover transport cost. 12-month limit on callbacks. Callbacks are limited to poor system performance or problems related to the maintenance service and does not cover additional damage however caused. If Alltegra are called back under false information, or if the callback is for any other reason than poor performance an additional service charge will be applied. Additional work is not . Any repair work requested by the client at the time of first service will be charged at $85 an hour and billed in 15-minute increments. Additional services, such as duct cleaning or sealing is by quote only. Other services not listed may have additional fees. Maximum of 30 minutes will be used for additional repairs or work during an air conditioning maintenance visit. Return visits for repairs and other work have a 1-hour minimum. Damage caused by our actions will be remedied by repairing or replacing the damaged part as needed. Guarantee is for one year if properly maintained by Alltegra. Any home system and its components will need to be replaced or repaired to be brought back to standard working order before any Alltegra guarantees or warranties can be put in force. Guarantees do not cover existing damage and normal wear and tear. Customer retains full ownership of their air conditioning system and all household systems and must act responsibly for those systems. Replace filters as needed and check to make sure the compressor is level and not up.